We are looking for a Bus Driver to join our team and provide safe and reliable transportation for our passengers. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving the bus, following a designated route, adhering to all traffic laws, and ensuring the safety of passengers. The ideal candidate for this position will have excellent driving skills, a valid driver's license, and a commitment to providing excellent customer service.
Operate a bus safely and efficiently.
Maintain the bus in a clean and orderly condition.
Ensure that all passengers are safe and secure during the ride.
Be aware of traffic laws and regulations.
Be courteous to passengers and other drivers on the road.
Follow the route as scheduled.
Keep accurate records of trips and fares collected.
What we’re offering:
- 38 Hour Contract - Operating split shifts on a Monday to Friday providing Scholars & Works Services as well as operating Swimming Baths Contracts.
- Overtime Available (Providing holiday cover & operating Private Hires)
- Uniform Provided
- Paid Bank Holidays off
- £12.00 Per Hour Paid weekly
What we need from you:
- Full PCV Licence (With less than 6 Points)
- Valid CPC card
- Tachograph Card (Desired but not essential)
- Meet the DVSA Medical Standards to drive a PSV
- Be able to pass an Enhanced DBS check
You can send a CV to back up your application. Please send all CV's to the hiring manager at Matthew.Williams@alinenortheast.co.uk